initial investment required = $150K
total investment =
$200K – $225K
Estimated time to earn back initial investment = 1 year
- This is a low risk business in relation to other service improvement businesses.
- Low working capital required, pre-work deposits and full payment upon completion.
- MU-MIX is a great additional profit center if you already own a service business. The infrastructure from your existing business is already in place, reducing your overhead and improving the gross profit of both entities.
- In relation to PROFIT earned, the initial startup cost is extremely low. Most licensees are able to earn back their initial investment after only one year (utilizing Walaschek & Associates, Inc. in Broward County as an example only).
- Low overhead costs—you can operate this business from virtually anywhere.
- Depending how the License Holder wants to operate the business, only 2-3 employees are needed.
- The way you operate YOUR business is your choice – take an aggressive approach to growth, or simply use the opportunity as an additional source of income.
The initial investment is $150,000, with total investment ranging between $200,000 – $225,000, depending on existing resources.
The initial investment is $150,000, with total investment ranging between $200,000 – $225,000, depending on existing resources. If financing is desired, consider the following options:
- Secure a new business loan, personally guaranteeing the loan.
- Using your existing equipment or real estate as collateral.
- Using an investment or IRA account as collateral.