For the Licensee
FOR LICENSE HOLDERS
MU-MIX is a great additional add-on profit center with low overhead and capital outlay requirements, the best potential candidates for this business opportunity are existing businesses in the construction industry (regardless of trade or business size). Becoming a MU-MIX License Holder allows you to be associated with the established MU-MIX product and methods.
Additional Advantages of becoming a MU-MIX License Holder
- Returning customer base: Repeat customers every 5 – 7 years
- This product is very specialized – yet extremely easy to install, own and operate.
- This is a low risk business in relation to other service improvement businesses.
- Protected License Agreement Territories with a minimum population base of 1.2 million, creating an abundance of bid opportunities and work for the License holder.
- Low working capital required, pre-work deposits and full payment upon completion.
- MU-MIX is a great additional profit center if you already own a service business. The infrastructure from your existing business is already in place, reducing your overhead and improving the gross profit of both entities.
- Depending how the License Holder wants to operate the business, only 2-3 employees are needed.
- The way you operate YOUR business is your choice – take an aggressive approach to growth, or simply use the opportunity as an additional source of income.
- Licenses are non-transferrable unless explicitly approved by The MU-MIX Corporation.
- The MU-MIX Corporation will provide you with business development guidelines that have worked for the past 70 years. Our Startup Package (which includes a Marketing Kit) helps you create a structured sales model which targets long term growth opportunities in your license territory.